Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

One & One-Half Red Hot Peppers


This is a 4" x 6' inch oil painting on linen sheet.     SOLD
 I am entering in a postcard exhibition at the Discovery Museum in Wauconda , Illinois.  The museum has hundreds of vintage postcards and has a display of them on exhibit at all times,  many of them depicting the surroundings areas in times past.  Every year they have a contest for artists to make new cards about any subject.  They must be exactly 4 x 6 and have a matt around them with the outside demension of 8 x 10.  The chosen artworks will all be displayed in identical frames for the show.  Since I paint in oil and had painted this before I knew all the rules, I had to remove this from the stretcher and glue it onto a backer board.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.