Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Fish On Glass"

6"H x 6"W       Oil on Raymar canvas panel  
To Purchase,email me at gloria@gloriajzucaro.com

Here is my second and more "finished" fish on a glass ball.  I really like both this one and "The Fish From Outer Space"...completely different feel to them.  You might be asking about now...what's with all the fish.  Before I moved to my townhouse, I lived on a "farmette" and had a fish pond with koi, goldfish, shebukin, orfs, and channel catfish.  I really enjoyed my fish and when I moved to my townhouse I bought a tropical fish tank and fish, then at a garage sale another tank for a fancy tail gold fish, then a 120 gallon tank for the basement which meant I could have some small koi and goldfish down there in my tiki room.  Well, after a few years I had had enough of all sorts of equipment used for cleaning fish tanks.  Plus when I would go away for a few days, I would come back and one of the koi would have jumped out of the tank and was dried up on the floor.  I sold everything on Craig's list including the fish and all my sharks teeth from Venice Florida!!

8 comments:

  1. This post popped up at the end of your "blorange" post, so I had to look, since I'm into fish these days. What a lovely painting, slightly surreal and whimsical, yet thoughtful and colorful. I also love the Fish from Outer Space. Your work has flair and I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still have a sump without a built in overflow drilled into your tank, you just have to use a less reliable overflow box that carries water from the tank to the sump via siphon over the back glass. (For more about sumps see filtration). These are all just a few things you should keep in mind when choosing your tank. https://aquariaguide.com/how-long-can-betta-fish-live-without-food/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good tip for avoiding a cloudy fish tank and keeping your aquarium clean is to keep the tanks water supply clean by cleaning the water filtration pump on a regular basis. best resource for aquarium

    ReplyDelete
  4. However if you do not have one then you will have to subscribe and produce a username and password. Signing up is just like signing up online. magic303

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post Beste SEO bureau

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Webdesigner Hasselt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. how to lower PH in a fish pond

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.