Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Fish On Glass"

6"H x 6"W       Oil on Raymar canvas panel  
To Purchase,email me at gloria@gloriajzucaro.com

Here is my second and more "finished" fish on a glass ball.  I really like both this one and "The Fish From Outer Space"...completely different feel to them.  You might be asking about now...what's with all the fish.  Before I moved to my townhouse, I lived on a "farmette" and had a fish pond with koi, goldfish, shebukin, orfs, and channel catfish.  I really enjoyed my fish and when I moved to my townhouse I bought a tropical fish tank and fish, then at a garage sale another tank for a fancy tail gold fish, then a 120 gallon tank for the basement which meant I could have some small koi and goldfish down there in my tiki room.  Well, after a few years I had had enough of all sorts of equipment used for cleaning fish tanks.  Plus when I would go away for a few days, I would come back and one of the koi would have jumped out of the tank and was dried up on the floor.  I sold everything on Craig's list including the fish and all my sharks teeth from Venice Florida!!

1 comment:

  1. This post popped up at the end of your "blorange" post, so I had to look, since I'm into fish these days. What a lovely painting, slightly surreal and whimsical, yet thoughtful and colorful. I also love the Fish from Outer Space. Your work has flair and I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.