Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

My Lillian Vernon Mug

6"H x 6"W  Oil on Canvas Panel
Email me gloria@gloriajzucaro.com

In the 1990's, I often bought decorative items from the Lillian Vernon catalogue.  I got this coffee mug in a set of 6.  Two of the cups have aqua linings inside with blue outside, another has yellow outside with mint green inside, this one has mint outside with aqua inside and my last living one(only 5 left)aqua outside with yellow inside.  They are just wonderful cups.  They are thick enough to keep the coffee hot, and just the right size to put your hands around on a cold day.  They are also large enough, so that you get about 10oz. of coffee if you don't take any gobblety-gook in your coffee..otherwise you get a full 8oz and can add that "other stuff".
I take my Colombian coffee straight!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.