Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Gloria J. Zucaro's Abstracted "Caribbean Moonshine"

8"H x 8"W Original Oil on Raymar Panel
$75.00 Unframed/ $90. Framed in Plain Black Frame.


Unframed/Framed

 
Many of my "fair weather friends" have left for either Florida or Arizona and may be home for the holiday, but not for long!  So I won't really see them or play Farkel, Mexican Train or Mahjong again until the end of April.
One of my friends' and her husband had originally planned on retiring in the Caribbean, but eventually ended up on the West coast of Florida.  Not so expensive for the kids to come down.  I thought of the Caribbean when painting this abstracted tree.  It was done with a palette knife and brush with heavy texture application.  10% of the sale price will go to breast cancer research through the Club 47 a Kimberly Conrad project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.