Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gloria J Zucaro's Zentangle Inspired "For The Holidays"

3.5"H x 3.5"W  Pencil and Ink on Official Zentangle Tile.
Unframed.  May be framed with mat as you would for watercolor.
$5.00 $1.00 S&H



I thought up some of my own tangles for this one to have a holiday theme.  It includes one official Zentangle pattern as far as I know.  The upper left corner that looks like snow flakes is called "AHH".  I then made the branches of an evergreen tree, a pattern of candles, and another of stars.  In the little loops, I put squares to represent boxes and "barbells" on top to represent ribbon bows on top of the boxes. This is my entry for Paint Party Friday.  Next week it is back to my oil and pastel paintings!  I have been away for quite awhile.

21 comments:

  1. Amazing one!! Love the little candles!!
    Happy 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog header, Gloria. Happy New Year! Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very laborious work. Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great holiday Zentangle! The shape reminds me of a pin wheel my son used to have. Welcome back :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Zentangle. Happy New Year and Happy Paint Party Friday! #2 Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great design with stars and candles. I wish you a happy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you a wonderful new year Gloria :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Gloria!!!!

    I love this ink piece!!! Wishing you all the best as we embark on a whole new year of art adventure!!! Happy New Year 2012!!!!

    Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice piece. Love the way ink looks. I want to wish you a very Happy New Year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great...it actually me a second to see what the patterns were. I think that's the mark of a successful Zentangle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful work, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how fun that you made up your own designs. it looks wonderful~

    happy new year to you~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very very nice. I love the way you have set everything in place.
    Have a very happy new year and the best 2012
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving your patterns. Might try this too. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Gloria
    It does look very festive. Happy New Year and let't have a creative year.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great! Love all the candles. I hope you have a wonderful year. Happy New Year! All the best to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.