Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gloria J Zucaro's Zentangle Inspired" Thank You"

3.5 Inch Official Zentangle Square Paper Tile

The challenge on the "I am the Diva" site for this week is to make a ZT  and give it away.  This challenge is good until the after Christmas break, with a new challenge for January 9th.  The Diva has a sick baby and I myself have been laid low by a bad cold since the weekend.  So even though I did this about two weeks ago to give to my friend Maria to say "Thank You" for a wonderful Christmas luncheon, I am posting it here today. This is #2 of my Zentangles.

5 comments:

  1. A very good beginning indeed! Keep it up and you will be creating many more nice zentangles in no time at all.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    Malathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Very graphic with your strong contrasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sue. looking forward to your class on Jan 8. Hoping for no snowstorm, as it is an hour drive from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very evocative composition, I like the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your zentangle! Hope your cold gets better soon. Happy holidays, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.