Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Gloria J Zucaro's "Purple Apple,Blue Orange,Green Lemon"

6"H x 6"W Original Oil on Canvas Panel
$95 Framed    S&H to your ZIP
To Purchase, email me at gloria@gloriajzucaro.com




This weeks challenge from the Daily Paintworks site is called "Change the Color!"  My original and actual colors were red apple, yellow lemon and an orange orange.  The soup bowl is actually shades of teal,blue/ green, & purple.  This was hard but fun!  I did the value study over my first panel with the four 10 minute pumpkin paintings on it that I had done for that challenge in October.   The colors underneath were orange, yellow and blue/green.  It made it a little confusing when I started my value study and painting, but once I got in most of the basic colors it felt better.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work Gloria. Love the colors! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.