Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Gloria J Zucaro's "A Bird on the Bod is Worth?!"

7"H x 5"W Pastel on board
$65.00 unframed/$10.00 S&H
Framing Options tab at top of blog page

The inspiration for this painting is from a photograph of a statue in Florence, Italy taken by Lee A Brown and offered for the April challenge on his website called "A Day Not Wasted".  I am hoping that even though I just posted, that this got in just under the wire! My artist friend Judy and her husband just got back from Arizona.  Judy is a pastel and watercolor artist. So when she is in town I try to do at least one pastel painting a week. We will be joining Bonnie Paruch for a "Flowers and Gardens of Door County" workshop in August at The Clearing Folk School. It is a great week of all day painting, and eating fabulous home cooked meals with 18 painters,18 woodworkers, and 18 poets!  We have a party on Friday night to show and tell all our works accomplished for that week.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh so good this and many below I saw as well, nice to visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gloria!! I had lunch with my dear friend and told her about you and your paintings! You are truly one amazingly talented woman! This is wonderful work...thanks for sharing!! So glad to get to know you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.