Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Gloria J Zucaro's "Quit Yolkin' Around"

8.5"H x 10"W  Original Soft Pastel on Acid Free Archival Sanded Paper.
$65.00  Shipping $8.00 USA
Click on image for more detailed view

The is my painting in response to Carol Marines' "The Broken Egg Challenge" on 
the Daily Paintworks.  Since I just got back from a pastel workshop with Bonnie Paruch at The Clearing Folk Art School  in Door County, Wisconsin and still had all my pastels within easy reach, I thought I would use them, instead of my oils.  I love my new appetizer plates so chose a color that I thought would go well with the colors of an egg.

1 comment:

  1. Love the art and play on words!! So fun, great colors!!Love it!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.