This is another painting that I reworked today. I am on a roll now! As time goes along your skills improve as long as you keep practicing and learning.
Since I didn't post the "before" painting of my "Golden Opportunity" with the crow and pumpkin, I will show you this painting previous to changes. I had a few people who requested seeing both before and after. I think I will also post this one to Jenn's The Artist Playroom.
Be sure to see what the other participating artists have done this week.
This painting is an original oil on stretched canvas 10"H and 20"L
(and already framed, before I started the redux).
Click on image to enlarge.
Below is the "Before" somewhat blurry photo.
As you can see, way too much green, too much coolness in temperature. In my "new" version I added turquoise, violet, red, Alizarin, Caribbean Blue and placed them in more impressionistic strokes. I also added some warm into the background area to merge the top and bottom areas of the painting.