Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gloria J Zucaro's "Gelli's & Card #4"

The last Gelli project with Carolyn Dube's Gelli Plate Party is using stamps to make patterns or provide resists.  What fun this was to do!  I actually did some stamping, some stenciling  and some really wet splashy looks.  Below the Gelli Plate prints is another Thank You card.








A little sketch for my latest "Thank You" card to my friends in Texas who sent me a beautiful fresh wreath covered with pine-cones and berries and a big satin bow.  I still have it hanging on my front gate at the entrance to my courtyard of my townhouse.


3 comments:

  1. Those gelli plates look like so much fun! These are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pages Gloria. I love the second one with the blue swirls and green. isn't this so fun, i'm officially addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you had a great Gelli Plate day! Thanks for using my Starry Night stencil - it looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.