Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Gloria J Zucaro's "Photo Snow"

This week I finished off some projects and started a couple new ones.
I finished my abstract landscape that looks like stained glass.  I corrected the portrait of the magazine model-her head shape was too square, I worked on an oil painting of a farmer feeding a young calf, and I did a pastel of a snow scene from a photo in our holiday projects class with Frankie Johnson at Mainstreet Art Centre in Lake Zurich.

Linking to Paint Party Friday

I may not be doing much art the next couple of weeks with all the shopping and shipping I need to do for family and friends.  Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for whatever your family celebrates.
PASTEL

OIL

OIL

I forgot this project- a card and ATC for a friend

I forgot this, too!  I cut Weight Watcher boxes into 5 x 7 card sizes and then (below) covered them with gesso to use as needed for custom collaged greeting cards.


Have a good week!
Gloria





17 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Gloria, i enjoyed your PPF share today

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gillena, for stopping by to look at this busy time.

      Delete
  2. You have had a busy week, love the pictures, especially the stained glass one. Have a great holiday time, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like the stained-glass effect. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  3. You are one busy lady and an inspiration to us all. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan. I enjoyed your Yupo adventures this week, too.

      Delete
  4. My goodness, you've been busy! I love the stained glass one especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, I enjoyed seeing your progression with your marigold painting, too. I tried to leave a comment, but couldn't get the link to your comments to work!

      Delete
  5. super paintings and projects Gloria! Happy PPF and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work Gloria you are sooo talented!!Beautiful variety! Merry Christmas my friend, have a fantastic celebration!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments! Have a Merry Christmas, too!

      Delete
  7. Fabulous paintings, all of them. I especially like the Snow in the Forest, and the geometric abstract one, that's very effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheila. I had fun trying that one myself! :>)

      Delete
  8. Wow beautiful beautiful art. Happy Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects, all very different from each other! The pastel woodscape looks so dreamy! The oil painting with the cow is very realistic and I love the abstract too! I've never tried painting with oils before. The drying time puts me off a bit. Hope you had a nice break and are back in the saddle for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. photo booth for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.