Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

"Japanese Gardens"

I can't believe this month has gone by so quickly. I had to remove a lot of stuff from my studio because I needed some electrical updates.  Now, how to put my room back together in a more efficient way!  I did do one or two oils this month.  One is finished and framed, the other is renewed with some changes.  I am linking to Paint Party Friday as well as Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Facebook.


"Japanese Gardens"
Oil on Canvas
18H x 24W

"A Sunny Day In Russia"
Oil on Canvas


Have great week,
Gloria

15 comments:

  1. Oh they are so pretty! I especially love your Japanese Gardens painting, it is so lush and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings are beautiful. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paintings are wonderful, my fave is the second one with the little houses. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous paintings. Wonderful colours.Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Carol! I could see a series of this style! Love how soft they are!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria your paintings are suburb. Each one different styles but both effective and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love your Japanese gardens. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of them, especially the haziness of the first one and the texture and colours of the second one. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful paintings. I love the way you use purple instead of brown for the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely paintings, especially the reflection on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love the Japanese Gardens! So peaceful! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Japanese Garden painting is lovely. Sunny day in Russia is very beautifully painted.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work! Looove the colors an soft shades! ♥ Conny http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.