Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Gloria J Zucaro's CJS 2017 with Tori Weyers"

I am finally caught up!  Today I tried an abstract a la Tori Weyers.  I did okay until the ink part, then I messed it up so added some gesso to it and felt it still looked okay.  But I am definitely going to try this again and get it right!

Tori didn't have a spiral journal so her two page spread was more cohesive.  I did photograph each side separately even though they were done at the same time.  
Showing below, going backwards from the final above.



Have a wonderful weekend.  If you could leave me a comment, I would be so happy! :>)
Thanks,
Gloria

6 comments:

  1. Really like the shapes you created, and the colours look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for leaving a comment. :>)

      Delete
  2. BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

    www.BoycottBitches.com

    I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

    American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

    This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your abstracts. Remind me of musical notes. I know what you mean about ink. I have made many messes with it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.