Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2021


 It has been more than a year since I have posted.  I have been enjoying on-line classes with Ardith Goodwin.  I can't say enough good things about her teaching skills, pdf's, videos to download and keep, her kindness, charitable works and being an extraordinary artist herself.  

I have also taken a couple of classes with Juliette Belmonte. She is also so much fun and so talented.

And my regular studio that I have gone to since 2004 has operated with masks and distancing and disinfectant for most of our lockdown stages. It is owned and run by Frankie Johnson who is an accomplished oil painter and has won many accolades in national exhibits. She also teaches 3 classes a day/evening, Tuesday through Thursday at the studio. She has other teachers Monday and Saturday for adults, teens and children.

Below are some of the paintings I have done in the last 18 months.






















2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you Gloria! Well done on these pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful art, great to see you posting again, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.