Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

"Cherries With Pitcher"

6"H x 6"W    
Oil on Canvas Panel
   SOLD
 I did several paintings with cherries...and then got to eat them...wouldn't want them to go to waste!  This one is up close view.  I also did the pitcher wholly in view with the cherries at the bottom.  I like this composition best.
   
 If you are in our area of the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, I have paintings on display at Mainstreet Art Centre, The Dole Mansion in Crystal Lake, IL and The Old Courthouse Gallery in Woodstock, IL.

3 comments:

  1. Gloria, I love your beautiful vibrant colors in this one, and your juicy brushstrokes. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this painting, the colors and how you handled the cherries - really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Wanda and Ann. As you can see, it sold this week. I just shipped it off to Ohio this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.