My first attempt at the new tangle by Molly Hollibaugh.
I found this very difficult, because I didn't have my "S's" lined up.
I did like doing it on a black Zentangle Tile, however. It saved time in the fill areas.
I used "Purk" and "Footlites" & "Sannibelle" in addition.
Still very much a struggle! I was ready to graph the page out to do this, but that goes against the whole idea of Zentangle. I used "Mooka" as well.
Well, I tried the tips given by Cris@TangledUpInArt. They were very helpful. But I still am not satisfied. I can see a lot more practice needed on this tangle! But it did push me to go past one example! Good Practice...Have a good week everyone! Thanks, Laura. Go see all the other entries, please, as you have time! http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com
To leave comments, just look below the labels area.