Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Gloria J Zucaro's "Treeline"

Original Pastel Painting on La Carte sanded paper
9"H x 12"L
Click on the painting to enlarge for detail.
$75.00/$10.00 S&H

This is my entry into this weeks DPW Challenge, "The Phone Photo Challenge". This is only the top right corner of the reference taken by Elaine Stolt.  We were to crop, change colors and just have fun with it.  So I did!   I tried cropping in several areas and finally decided on the upper right corner. When it enlarged, I could see that the strokes in the filter I used showed the land going in one direction and the strokes for the water going in the other direction. So I decided to do my pastel strokes that way. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome and unique, however stormy weather!! We have had a few days like that lately!! Better than the heat and storms of back east!! I feel so sorry for those with that terrible heat and no power! Great job as usual Gloria!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..gorgeous and breathtaking Gloria..!! how I have missed my visits here..so stunning and dreamy and entrancing visually!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.