Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Go To Okabashi"

6"H x 6"W Original Oil  on Raymar Panel
$95.00 Framed        S&H to your ZIP
To  Purchase, email me at gloria@gloriajzucaro.com


These black rubber sandals are my "go to" shoes all year long.  I have had them for about 3 years and they are so comfortable that I wear them all summer.  In the cold weather I remove my "outdoor" shoes when I come home, and my socks and put my Okabashi on.  Here they are modeled with my pajama bottoms..it is the weekend after all!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some hot-lookin shoes, Gloria! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy seeing this painting. This is what you see when you look down. Great subject. I too lived in IL (Central) most of my life and moved to So. E. FL 25 years ago. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.