Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Silent Moon"

8"H x 8"W original Oil     $105.00  Framed
S&H to your ZIP
                                   To Purchase, email me at gloria@gloriajzucaro.com                                             

I had fun with this one by under-painting with acrylic gold glitter paint which shows through in selected areas. This cat that has a glittery surface is one of my Halloween decorations, as are my Fall leaves that are edged with glitter.   I needed something else in the upper left corner, especially because the cat appeared to be looking at something.  I really liked the moon.  I hope you do too!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow Gloria, that glitter paint really worked out well! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I like the idea of the glitter. I bet this painting looks awesome in real life! Very charming.
    Happy Painting,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.