Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Taking A Break"

6"H x 6"W Original Oil on Raymar Panel
$75.00 Unframed  Shipping to your ZIP
To Purchase, email me at gloria@gloriajzucaro.com
The Daily Paintworks challenge this week is to use a reference picture to form your own group of people from all the subjects in the reference crowd scene.  I changed the scene by eliminating the umbrellas, and putting people from three different tables together.  I brought the windows and flower boxes down to the lower level of the building. 
These ladies needed to get off their feet after a day of sight seeing!  "Cheers!"  
See the reference photo below.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent conception, Gloria! A captivating grouping.
    Try as I may, I can't locate the lady in the middle at the table anywhere in the reference photo. Was she invented by you to join the party? :) If so...Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love the 4 characters that you put together. Nicely done on a very tough Challenge.
    Nora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.