Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gloria J Zucaro's "Be An Example!"

3.5" square Original Ink Design on Official Zentangle Tile(watercolor paper substrate)
$3.00 plus $1.00 S&H in USA
Foreign Country buyers, Please contact for S&H at   Email Me 
To enlarge for more detail, click on the photo.
If you would like to see examples of how these designs look framed, click on tab in menu bar above.

I started with small circles that I connected randomly.  Then I put a different design in each of the alternating shapes, mostly triangles.  It was really absorbing to do, because I had no idea where I was going or what design I might put in each section.  Enjoy the exploration.

I wish you all a Happy 4th of July and hope you have a "cool" celebration with family and friends.  As for myself, I will be at Ravinia listening to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra this afternoon with two artist friends sitting, hopefully in the shade, in 101 degree heat!  We are taking a picnic and mucho water!

1 comment:

  1. You made this tangle look so fun. Love how you did different designs in the triangle bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.