Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Gloria J Zucaro's "Norwegian Sunshine"

8"H x 10"W Original Oil on Board
Click to Enlarge For More Detail
This will be in the Daily Paintworks Auction
$65.00 / $10.00 shipping

This painting was done from a photograph I took from a tourist bus while traveling through Norway with my Mom.  We had gone on a cruise through the Fjords and this was one of our land excursions.  This is my entry into the Daily Paintworks theme for the week of "Street views".  I really had fun with the colors and brushstrokes keeping it somewhat abstract.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely painting, Gloria!! You have a fabulous gallery on Daily Paintworks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fabulous Gloria, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing piece. That red light on the car is really effective. I love how you kept it somewhat abstract, yet translate so much! This is something I really struggle to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your abstract like cityscape piece. You captured the feel of the sunshine beautifully and the colors are amazing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.