Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Gloria J Zucaro's "Demented Candy Corn from Tracy Delisle and Sun Filled "

I am sorry I took so long to get my "Thank You" to Tracy Delisle  out for this incredible "Demented Candy Corn" piece of art by Tracy.  I have it on my mantel in the family room and just love it.  Tracy is known for her very original pieces of three-D art.


"Demented Candy Corn"

This past week I finished a pastel I was working on.  I am trying to decide on a title I like.


This painting is 9" x 12" on La Carte sanded Pastel Paper.

Contact me if interested in purchase.  May be enlarged by clicking on picture.  Thank you for taking a look.   
                    Gloria

7 comments:

  1. beautiful painting, cute candycorn! Nice to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine. Your Fall pumpkins are great, too.

      Delete
  2. smashing painting and great candycorn. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Netty, I thank you, and enjoyed your colorful folding icon screen, too.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing my Demented Candy Corn! I love your new piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Tracy. Have a good Fall season with all your exhibits and shows.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.