Pages

Monday, December 23, 2019

"She Reigns in Silver and Gold"



"She Reigns in Silver and Gold". My latest mixed media painting with oil, cold wax, collage, gold oil paint and silver Model Masters chrome colored paint. 
20H x 16W on canvas board.
The earring is from my mother's collection of jewelry. She passed away in August at age 98. She loved to travel and bought earrings as souvenirs of the countries she visited or lived in with my father, an Air Force Colonel.




Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year 2020.


Family room Christmas tree


Tootsie helps decorate the tree, by jumping into the tissue wrappings!


12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Gloria, and may your mom rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine. If she could travel in the other realm, I know she would love too!

      Delete
  2. Wow, love your painting. Your kitty cat is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. He is a little dickens! Makes me laugh alot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.