Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2020

My Project for January 2, CJS2020 with Marieka Blokland

Here is my project with Mareika . It is done in my Sketchbook for the  Sketchbook Project, based in Brooklyn NY  Only a few more pages before it needs to be sent in, digitized and then can be seen on-line all over the world.  

Then I will start using the fantastic sketchbook my friend Polly sent to me for Christmas.  She always finds the most wonderful art gifts for me!

Marieka's SUPER POWER theme is "Raw and Quirky"!
Here is my original version inspired by her example.


"She Cut Off My Dress!"
To see more detail, just click on the image.
See you soon with Day 3!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. Today I mAde some updates to simplify and unify the background.

      Delete
  2. LOVE your take on the writing - it's got great style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- that made me smile- awesome journaling and awesome piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Unknown, thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.