Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Reworked Day 2 and some Thank You Card Fronts.

Hello, I decided that Day 2 was too busy, so I reworked it by unifying the background to get rid of all the dots. I hope it is more legible now. 

I am also trying to get my Christmas Thank You notes out. I like to make the front of the card a decoration showing one of the gifts given.  So here are some of those,too.

THE REWORKED VERSION.


THANK YOU FOR MACADAMIA NUTS
among other gifts from them!

TEA TOWEL
among other gifts from them.

MOVIE GIFT CARD
among other gifts from them


HEDGEHOG CANDLES(2) AND A CD MOVIE

3 comments:

  1. Lovely thank you’s I would feel so appreciated! Good job with the rework

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards and what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Migos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.