Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Gloria J Zucaro's "Distorted Faces ATC's"

 I missed my Artist Trading Card meeting in February.  It was themed "Distorted Faces".  I wasn't quite sure what to do with that... but drew some this morning in case people still have some of theirs to trade next Saturday.  These are 3.5"H x 2.5"W on watercolor paper.  All Original Designs in Ink and Watercolor.  Stamps, Sticker, Glitter Glue, and cut-out from candy wrapper.
Email me with questions

Distorted face #1




Distorted Face #2



Distorted Face #3


3 comments:

  1. such fun faces
    i can only imagine that you had a wonderful time making them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gloria, these are super fun! very whimsical. i especially like... well, i like them all for their uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hach those ceatures are adorable and I am in love with the last one...to kiss for ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.