Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Granola With Tea & Lemon"

6"H x 6"W  Original Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
$95.00 framed in plain black wooden frame.  S&H to your ZIP
To purchase,email me at gloria@gloriajzucaro.com
 That sounds like a healthy breakfast!  I love to "pose" my subjects in unusual ways, so the cereal bowl is upside down supporting the cup.  The lemon gets center stage.  Oops!  Where is the spoon?  Oh well, I guess I will eat my granola dry...with my fingers.  Makes it last longer anyway!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice...I really like the contrast & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WONDERFUL! So solid, and such beautiful colors. Well done Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, I love the bright, vivid colors you use and I also love the still lifes you paint.....so wonderfully creative!!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your encouraging comments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.