Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Gloria J Zucaro's "Glub, Glub"

Last week on Jennifer Mclean's "The Artist Playroom" we were to paint something with pairs.  I started this greeting card on Thursday with a wet watercolor wash.  I let it dry completely for two days because I had thoroughly wet both sides of the card.  On Saturday morning I had planned on finishing my entry into the challenge which ends at noon.  But "life" intervened and I did not get back to the design until Sunday.  As you can see, my "pairs" are two nosey goldfish and a pair of goggles   I did the design in black ink with a Sakura Micron pen # 01.  Then added Silks Acrylic Glaze for the other colors.  The two fish are highlighted with gold.  I finally sprayed the face of the card with Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist by LuminArte 

5"H x 7"W   Comes with envelope as a greeting card or may be framed in a 5 x 7 frame.
$6.00  To purchase go to  Daily Paintworks and PayPal
You can see the "sparkle on the photo below.
Click on images to enlarge.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! A great pair...my kind anyway!! lol

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Better late than never, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI gloria - very fun - love their goldfishy lips! and 'life' always happens! (sometimes just more than we want it too, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A clever take on PAIR. Love the goggles.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.